We are looking for an Engineering Group Manager to help us lead and grow a highly qualified and talented engineering teams. As part of your role, you will be responsible for designing and building our car data marketplace user experience and take part in creating a new car data ecosystem for services, that will be used by companies around the world.
If you are a technological leader that is not afraid of hands-on tasks and constant challenges, with strong interpersonal and managerial skills, that thrives in a fast-paced environment, ambitious and highly motivated – your place is with us!
- Build and lead car data marketplace user experience
- Manage 2-3 engineering teams
- Mentor and provide guidance to the team throughout the projects to produce secure, high-performance Server side (python) and Client-side code (React) of Otonomo’s marketplace.
- Discover and develop new technologies and lead architecture solutions design
- Be part of the R&D management team reporting to the VP engineering, collaborate with other interfaces as product and sales.
- Hire, train and build teams of top talent engineers
- Produce quality products on time to meet our business goals and deliver high quality, secure, stable and high-performance product
- Be at least 20% of the time hands on
- At least 5 years of experience in leading and growing R&D organization (Startup experience is a big advantage).
- Highly talented technological leader with strong experience in Client & Server side technologies and frameworks such as: Django, Go & React, Redux.
- Strong background in Cloud IaaS (AWS), microservices architecture & large scale environments,
- Solid experience in leading teams in Agile Scrum methodology. Full responsibility of the team processes, quality, and deliveries and deployment.
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, coding standards, design patterns and best practices
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Passionate about user experience across all platforms
- Strong Leadership skills – Ability to recruit, inspire, motivate, train and manage teams to meet high goals.
- Can-Do and hands-on approach.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
To apply for this job please visit otonomo.io.