As our Head of Product, you will be responsible for shaping our product direction and the execution of that plan. You will identify and set product strategy, oversee the product management process day-to-day and you’ll inspire teams to execute against vision and goals. You care deeply about great product experiences and excellent, easy-to-use solutions. You possess leadership skills and are able to think strategically while also working hands on.
- Drive a clear direction to the products and our platform, based on deep and thorough understanding of the market and customers needs.
- Clearly communicate product roadmap benefits and results to internal and external stakeholders.
- Own the product life-cycle, from planning to delivery. Ensure delivery of end-to-end high-quality product requirements by leading a team, including user stories, UX/UI, personas user stories and production of detailed specs (PRDs).
- Prioritize competing opportunities, balance market needs with business strategies and priorities, manage trade-offs and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Establish pricing and packaging
- Ensure business objectives are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, products, and initiatives.
- Work cohesively across the company including heavy collaboration with engineering, marketing & sales teams
- 8+ years Product Management experience in B2B/SaaS/Autotech companies
- Prior experience in a leading Product for a high growth start-up with a hands on approach balanced with big picture understanding can transition quickly from tactical to strategic.
- 3+ years experience leading a team of PMs
- Technical background and understanding. Former experience in managing R&D teams.
- Great interpersonal skills, a true team player with a “can do” approach
- Experience in managing product requirements using Agile methodologies and familiar with software methodologies for B2B and B2C including UX and UI definition
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
To apply for this job please visit otonomo.io.