We are looking for a GM Business Development & Sales EMEA. As GM of Business Development & Sales, EMEA, you will develop, execute and lead sales and revenue growth opportunities to achieve the company’s goals. You will manage an experienced team who is responsible to establish and grow relationships with a multitude of vehicle data providers, primarily largest Automotive OEMs in Europe & vehicle data consumers across multiple verticals that need car data for their business as largest insurers, smart city projects, fleet management, and cutting edge mobility projects. In your role, you will serve as a member of the Revenue Leadership Team, reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Lead, direct and control EMEA commercial activities so that the company achieves its short and long-term company plans.
- Develop strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote business development, sales growth and customer satisfaction, build pipeline by engaging with key prospects and partners.
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating in and leading client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Develop, implement and manage a sales methodology and processes, including accurate forecasts, plans and compensation structures
- Build, manage and grow a world-class team of experienced, innovation-driven, results-oriented individuals
- Develop strong relationships with executive level decision-makers at automotive OEMs and leverage those relationships to achieve business objectives.
- Coordinate all activities between different departments like product, engineers, sales finance & legal
- Strong Executive stakeholder management / influencing / networking experience and skills
- Proven track record of sales & Business development experience in a management role, consistently exceeding quota and meeting strategic objectives.
- Experience in offering data products and services
- Minimum 15 years complex sales and/or business development experience
- At least 5 years experience working with European Automotive OEMs.
- Proven experience leading a world-wide global team
- Experience selling in a SaaS or PaaS environment and selling into senior management
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently to define the landscape in a rapidly changing business space.
- Expect frequent travel, including domestic and international
- Location in Europe is flexible
To apply for this job please visit otonomo.io.